Mita helps Amazon and other marketplace sellers, as well as brand owners and manufacturers identify goals and objectives by determining the best products, platform(s), and the best fulfillment strategy (e.g., merchant-fulfilled, 3rd party fulfillment centers, or FBA). We also assist in developing a pricing strategy using our special cost calculation and competitor analysis. Researching and tracking Amazon and other marketplace metrics is a manual process and takes up a lot of time. Our Experts at Mita will reduce your time by using our internal Research & Analytics tools.
Product and Market Research
- Checking limitations on certain goods, categories and brands on intended channels.
- Prioritizing the channels
- Analyzing fee structures on intended channels.
- Predicting sales volume per channel
- Shipping (carriers, delivery times, rates)
- Cost-benefit/profit (P&L) Analysis.
- FBM logistic & FBA (fulfillment by Amazon) Analysis(FBA fee calculations & fulfillment configuration per product)
- Product pages age, content & search terms.
- Major competitor product analysis including product issues and criticisms.
- Identification of competitor value proposition, marketing messages and
Choosing the right products to sell on Amazon can take some time to figure out. Half the battle is weeding through the stats to find products that are popular, in demand, and profitable enough to consider. The other half is pulling the trigger on those products that you have thoroughly researched and believe are worth pursuing. We are
ready to help you with your Amazon research so you can choose profitable products to sell on Amazon
- Retail Arbitrage /Liquidation
- Private Label
- Alibaba / Trade-Shows
- FBA vs FBM vs Dropship